Welcome to Casa Piazza. Our luxury villa rental home is your fantasy Mexico vacation.
Casa Piazza Luxury Villa in Manzanillo Mexico
Luxury in Manzanillo, Mexico.
Luxury Villa Rental Rates

Contact the Villa
  • Masterful combination of Mexican and Mediterranean architecture.
  • Designed for comfort, relaxation and easy living.
  • Total living area 8000 square feet.
  • Main house & casita have total of 5 bedrooms and 6-1/2 bathrooms.
  • Rooftop palapa w/kitchen, wet bar, dining area, Jacuzzi.
  • Tiled heated swimming pool 3.5 to 5 feet deep.
  • Poolside lounging area w/ chaises, chairs, outdoor dining pavilion.
  • All bedrooms have King beds, private balconies, a/c & fans.
  • Purified water system throughout.
  • Chef-prepared meals to your taste included (you pay food & beverage costs only).
  • Satellite tv/vcr, DVD player, video library, internet email, direct phones, book library, games, ping pong table, croquet, darts, fishing poles, snorkel equipment and more.
  • Staff: chef, manager, houseman, maid.
  • Offsite administrator.
  • 5 star daily housekeeping, all meals prepared on-site, your special dietary needs graciously accommodated.

Rates: One week rental minimum, maximum 12 person occupancy. Saturday to Saturday stay.

Rates upon request


Additional activities: (extra fee) Fishing charters, Sailing/boat rental, SCUBA, Jet skis, Kayaks, Massage.

Guided tours: beach, forest, city, shopping, cultural, mountains Golf, Spa services, Restaurant dining.

Terms & conditions: 50% deposit secures confirmed reservation. Security deposit of $2000. returned after your party has vacated the casa in good order. Full rental fee and deposit due no later than 60 days prior to arrival date. Cancellations: 25% of total forfeited 30 days or more prior to arrival date. 50% of total forfeited 15-30 days prior to arrival dates. 75% of total forfeited 7 days or less prior to arrival date.


Copyright © 2007 Casa Piazza. Internet Architecture by Webthingz.